I was looking to spice up dinner while finding a loophole to my husband’s hatred to veggies. I came across this Zucchini recipe and loved it. Check it out!
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey Meat
- Meat seasoning of your choice
- Four Zucchini
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Pre-heat over to 375
- Fry up ground turkey in a skillet with seasoning of your choice. Cook until brown.
- Slice zucchini into halves and scoop out insides (you can keep this for another recipe)
- Add spaghetti sauce to cooked Turkey, distributing equally.
- Fill zucchini halves with meat and sauce topping with cheese.
- Place zucchini in over for 15 – 20 minutes (longer times allows for the vegetable to soften)
- Top with salsa and enjoy!
Now get cookin!