I was searching for something to make my flower girls stand out without making them seem like little kids. With two 10-year-olds and one 11-year-old, the typical flower girl attire just wont due. So, flower headbands were the answer. I could customize anyway I wanted to match my wedding perfectly.
Because flower headbands are amazing and perfect for all ages, here’s a simple tutorial on how to make them!
- Pick you flowers.
- Measure your head this floral wire. (It’s best to measure exactly where you think you will be wearing this.)
- Find flexible greenery to fill in the gaps between flowers.
- Clip the the flowers so 1.5 – 2 inches is left.
- Wrap base of flower with floral wire and secure to headband base.
- Repeat and add flowers of your choice!