Try this fun and easy twist on a household favorite. Oreo Pops are a simple dessert surprise that takes less than 30 minutes! Here’s how to make it.
What You Need:
- White Melting Chocolate
- Lollipop or Skewer Sticks
How to Do It:
1. Separate each side of the Oreo and lay on a flat surface.
2. Melt dipping chocolate inside of a dippable bowl or container.
3. Dip end of stick into melted chocolate and place on stuffing side of cookies
4. Replace opposite side of cookie over the chocolate covers stick – putting the cookie back together. Repeat for all cookies.
5. Dip cookie pop into white chocolate and then into sprinkles and set to dry. (I recommend a cookie sheet or wax paper). Let sit for 30 minutes and enjoy!
3 thoughts on “Pinterest in Real Life: Oreo Pops”
They look soooo cute!!! Will try this soon. 🙂 oh btw did you coat both sides of the cookie with sprinkles?
I did put sprinkles on both sides. Make a big batch because they disappear fast once their served!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks! Haha I can imagine 😀